Supernifty Image Management
Feb 18, 2020
I love the DropzoneJS library, but this time I was looking for a tool that can immediately incorporate a new image into a live layout and provide access to some top level CSS attributes. So I started from scratch. The header of this post features an alpha version of the tool.
Tap the little wrench to try it out.
- Drag a new image over the current one to replace it
- Tap the eyedropper to change the background color
- Adjust the height of the image container
- 'Automatic' sets the background to 'cover'
- 'Advanced' provides access to sizing, positioning and tiling
It incorporates Donald Chan's Browser Image Compression (https://github.com/Donaldcwl/browser-image-compression) to optimize file sizes and adjust for orientation on JPG files.
This is a first stab at the front end, your changes won't be saved and nothing will be written to the server.